Sunday, April 5

Hi?

Today is the fifth of April and tonight is the Hi Evening. I don't know if Micah remembers. I don't even know where she is. I don't know if I should send her a text message regarding this day. It kind of intimidates me that her phone number was in the pocket of my journal, which I brought everywhere. It's not that I didn't want it there; it's just easier if I'd been able to do something with those numbers instead of just looking at them.

Maybe that's trying too hard. My phone's not working, anyway. I'll just post this to commemorate the holiday she declared two months ago and hope that will be okay because it's pretty late in the night and I'll have to wake up early tomorrow.

I'm sure I haven't been communicating much with other people either. I've only been routinely talking to one of my friends because I have to. I think there was some sort of gap when I lost contact with everybody and that was also the time I realized it didn't faze me. I could live like a hermit any day and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

The way I see it, the presence of summer in calendars means you'll have so much time on your hands but general interpersonal activities (e.g. conversations) would become something you'll have to exert significant effort to do, which I haven't been doing as of late. I'm not feeling the need. I've never been very social.

I'd probably be losing contact with around 90% of my friends by the time June comes around but I'm really not feeling the need to go online to buzz whoever is online. I'm happy with myself and these books and these crazy trips. That's the case, so far. I might wake up tomorrow and reverse all of these. Maybe I'm just half-awake and these are half-truths, I don't know.

But I do know that this post is boring me already. I don't want to review what I had just typed. I lack the spirit. I lack the spirit for anything. I don't know what's going on with me. I'm getting used to being a bore. I'll hit the orange button before I continue to rant on about my weirdness.