[Just like the last post, this one has nothing to do with anything related to Freya except for the etymology of this day's name. I'm learning a lot of trivia these days. AND by the way, this is one messy post.]
Things are going along just fine. Despite the unprecedented ceiling fan incident, nobody was struck by the unidentified white thing (we're ninjas) and the rehearsals went from what-the-hell-are-we-doing to awesome. Apparently, I wasn't as nervous as I thought. I could actually deliver my lines and pretend I'm dismembering a deer at the same time. It takes a lot of guts from a person like me but as I've stated, things are going along just fine.
And as John said in one of the rehearsal days, "We're all fools." There's really no reason for any of us to overthink our roles or whatever else could demoralize us. We're all fighting the same battle in there and the least we could do is follow the choreography inspired by asthma and the Spartans.
What the hell am I saying. Maybe I'll go straight to the point without minding the congruence of all this. I want to make a paragraph led by my dominant mood for this day.
Life doesn't inherently suck. It could be pointless most days, if you dig deep into the concept of living because we're all going to die anyway, but it really doesn't suck while you're in it. Unless you make it suck. I learned that while rehearsing with the CW people. There are just those little things in life that keep you alive. If memory serves, I termed those as "momentary pleasures."
This post is cluttered, I know, but I'm just happy. I'll get back to my old self as soon as I remember I've got stuff to worry about. Good night, anyway. I hope Freya's Day was good to everybody. It was to me.
Things are going along just fine. Despite the unprecedented ceiling fan incident, nobody was struck by the unidentified white thing (we're ninjas) and the rehearsals went from what-the-hell-are-we-doing to awesome. Apparently, I wasn't as nervous as I thought. I could actually deliver my lines and pretend I'm dismembering a deer at the same time. It takes a lot of guts from a person like me but as I've stated, things are going along just fine.
And as John said in one of the rehearsal days, "We're all fools." There's really no reason for any of us to overthink our roles or whatever else could demoralize us. We're all fighting the same battle in there and the least we could do is follow the choreography inspired by asthma and the Spartans.
What the hell am I saying. Maybe I'll go straight to the point without minding the congruence of all this. I want to make a paragraph led by my dominant mood for this day.
Life doesn't inherently suck. It could be pointless most days, if you dig deep into the concept of living because we're all going to die anyway, but it really doesn't suck while you're in it. Unless you make it suck. I learned that while rehearsing with the CW people. There are just those little things in life that keep you alive. If memory serves, I termed those as "momentary pleasures."
This post is cluttered, I know, but I'm just happy. I'll get back to my old self as soon as I remember I've got stuff to worry about. Good night, anyway. I hope Freya's Day was good to everybody. It was to me.