Tuesday, April 7

Some Things are Better Yellow

I wrote too much for the previous entry. I don't want to delete it but it looks somewhat awkward posted in the open like that. I just miss writing long entries and I figured the only way I could do those again without faking too much is to write about why I should be brooding. Happiness is concise while sadness is not. That's why some artists and some poets commit suicide.

That was a tad too negative. I take things too seriously, I know. Dad says it's because I read too much. I disagree. It's a sickening condition called introversion and the longer you're afflicted with it, the more crooked and corrupted you become. See how I've become so negative? I've been that way since I've started blogging.

Anyway, I'm sharing this bizarre picture with you, which I found while surfing Tumblr. I figured, though, as I debated on whether I should put the link here or not, that the more I post, the less sense I make. I wish it had been easier to post things of quality.

CLICK THIS, I swear it wouldn't scare you.