I don't make sense anymore, as mentioned by somebody. I might be this insensible for the entirety of high school, who knows? Admitting my faults won't cure what might be called sanity but at least I know whoever's typing this post isn't who I want to be and isn't who I'll always be. That probably didn't even make sense either.
I don't know, is sense something you have to learn? Or is it just something that materializes within you, like the stuff puberty creates? Or are people just born with sense like they're born with tongues? I don't know which of the three is true as I simply don't have sense to figure it out for myself, but I hope sense reconnects with me. I feel almost soulless without it.
And since I've mentioned it already, I've realized some semi-philosophical love song that came into my head during yesterday's Music class. If memory serves, I first heard it while watching The O.C. about a hundred metaphorical years ago and then my mom got me Plans around two years after. It's Death Cab for Cutie's Soul Meets Body, if you haven't figured out yet, which I know you didn't.
If my calling's not on top of the Chinese highlands, I will be walking with the Vitamin String version of that song. I have this public dream I answer to everyone who asks and in it, I major in Psychology and do all those other mature psychological stuff like getting married. I wouldn't make six-figure but at least there's a little bit of happiness, right?
Wrong.
I don't know if it's proper to cut the post here but something amazing just happened and I'm too drawn to it to get back to revising this post. You don't need to be happy for me. Duh. But I find it amazing how much I've deviated from my normal self today. I could say, in my twisted language, than I became a more-than-minor mirage to at least one person. It's glorious. Seriously. Do something nice to someone and don't look back. Go all the way. Help until it hurts you. Help until you think you're acting out of character. Help until the other person leaves. God, it's the most amazing feeling ever.
And it doesn't need much sense. :)
I don't know, is sense something you have to learn? Or is it just something that materializes within you, like the stuff puberty creates? Or are people just born with sense like they're born with tongues? I don't know which of the three is true as I simply don't have sense to figure it out for myself, but I hope sense reconnects with me. I feel almost soulless without it.
And since I've mentioned it already, I've realized some semi-philosophical love song that came into my head during yesterday's Music class. If memory serves, I first heard it while watching The O.C. about a hundred metaphorical years ago and then my mom got me Plans around two years after. It's Death Cab for Cutie's Soul Meets Body, if you haven't figured out yet, which I know you didn't.
If my calling's not on top of the Chinese highlands, I will be walking with the Vitamin String version of that song. I have this public dream I answer to everyone who asks and in it, I major in Psychology and do all those other mature psychological stuff like getting married. I wouldn't make six-figure but at least there's a little bit of happiness, right?
Wrong.
I don't know if it's proper to cut the post here but something amazing just happened and I'm too drawn to it to get back to revising this post. You don't need to be happy for me. Duh. But I find it amazing how much I've deviated from my normal self today. I could say, in my twisted language, than I became a more-than-minor mirage to at least one person. It's glorious. Seriously. Do something nice to someone and don't look back. Go all the way. Help until it hurts you. Help until you think you're acting out of character. Help until the other person leaves. God, it's the most amazing feeling ever.
And it doesn't need much sense. :)