Thursday, June 4

Denny the Pallbearer

In this post is a haphazard picture of a Gehenna-based fellow that might resemble what might turn up if I combine several friends and quasi-friends. It carries no meaning worth mentioning but I love the little irony in him.


I think he deserves a slot in Nickelodeon. Denny the Pallbearer. He'll ask help from the kids to bring the coffins of the newly dead to the cemetery, making a pit stop in hell, and teach cuss words with a mix of Pig Latin at the same time. (Oh shit! We just dropped his aggotmay-infestedway iverlay!) Maybe the kids would be less threatened by Satan and his minions in hell after a couple of reruns. He'll give Dora a run for her money and put Disney Channel out of business. You'll see him as a Trending Topic in Twitter and he'll be in Eminem's music videos.

And then he'll star in his own horror movie. He'd knife the antennas of the Teletubbies, peel off the Bananas in Pyjamas until their banana blood permanently stained their staple clothing, pierce Pikachu's cheeks with modified nunchakus, and then wipe the epic bloody mess with some jellyfishing sponge you and I probably grew up watching.

I am scaring myself more than I'm making sense, to be honest. The rain's louder than the earphones I'm using, and it's past eleven in the evening. And my octopus-loving dog won't stop barking for a reason I'm not planning to figure out. I've really got to sleep now and before the lights shut off like they did a few hours ago. Goodnight.