[This post is probably a graphic retelling of a portion of my weekend. And since you know I've gotten the flu (and cough and colds), expect a few paragraphs that would trigger disgust. I'm in a slightly bad condition. But it's medical, so please excuse me.]
I'd hate to make fun of my condition but my sneezing and my coughing have gotten uncontrollable. They even occur together, much to the distress of my battered lungs. And when they do, I swear to God, my body finds it necessary to lunge forward to toil whatever it is in front of me.
And that reflex comes before my grabbing of a tissue.
The toiling, disgustingly, happened twice on this computer's monitor. Time and again, I'd have to wipe it with the appropriate towel. It's disgusting, I know. I'm making a mental note to learn how to beat these reflexes tonight.
I find it pretty odd though, how this happened towards the start of March, when every day is a day of absolute charring. I just went outside to close the gate and when I got back, my temples were sweating.
This is what we get for grooming movie stars and preserving sausages. The CFC's eating up whatever's left of the Ozone layer and now my pores are crying sweat. Yours may be doing the same. I've honestly never felt Global Warming until lately, when I'm absolutely feeling like the world's on fire.
Even my own body's warming up. Temperature and all. But according to my mom, sweating helps lower body temperature. I'm wishing that's a fact. In any case, I'd have to water the plants. With or without the flu, I'd have to water the plants. Then I'd have the privilege to hose myself down, and I mean that literally.
I'll conclude this post with a song the kids from my school love. I'm not sure if it's really this but I adore the message of this song. It's so friggin' optimistic.
I'd hate to make fun of my condition but my sneezing and my coughing have gotten uncontrollable. They even occur together, much to the distress of my battered lungs. And when they do, I swear to God, my body finds it necessary to lunge forward to toil whatever it is in front of me.
And that reflex comes before my grabbing of a tissue.
The toiling, disgustingly, happened twice on this computer's monitor. Time and again, I'd have to wipe it with the appropriate towel. It's disgusting, I know. I'm making a mental note to learn how to beat these reflexes tonight.
I find it pretty odd though, how this happened towards the start of March, when every day is a day of absolute charring. I just went outside to close the gate and when I got back, my temples were sweating.
This is what we get for grooming movie stars and preserving sausages. The CFC's eating up whatever's left of the Ozone layer and now my pores are crying sweat. Yours may be doing the same. I've honestly never felt Global Warming until lately, when I'm absolutely feeling like the world's on fire.
Even my own body's warming up. Temperature and all. But according to my mom, sweating helps lower body temperature. I'm wishing that's a fact. In any case, I'd have to water the plants. With or without the flu, I'd have to water the plants. Then I'd have the privilege to hose myself down, and I mean that literally.
I'll conclude this post with a song the kids from my school love. I'm not sure if it's really this but I adore the message of this song. It's so friggin' optimistic.
Oh Mister Sun, Sun,[The post anagrams to 'Not The Common Colds' because it surely is not.]
Mister Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me
Oh Mister Sun, Sun,
Mister Golden Sun,
Hiding behind a tree...
These little children
Are asking you
To please come out
So we can play with you