I noticed how badly I stated my first post. But I read it again and then I realized how unnecessary any sort of change was because I was absolutely sure the only reader of this blog is its author and unlike a lot of authors of (mostly discontinued) blogs, this author can go on without readers.
And I'm certain whatever I'd put in this blog won't humor the masses. This is basically just a big magnanimous pool where I pour out ideas and/or censures that would be too selfish to say out loud.
It's quite brilliant isn't it, reader?
Yes, beloved author, it is.
When in desolation, I guess soliloquy never gets old.
And I'm certain whatever I'd put in this blog won't humor the masses. This is basically just a big magnanimous pool where I pour out ideas and/or censures that would be too selfish to say out loud.
It's quite brilliant isn't it, reader?
Yes, beloved author, it is.
When in desolation, I guess soliloquy never gets old.